HR Advice and Support
HR Initiatives Limited are experts in providing Human Resources and Employment Law Advice and support to small to medium sized businesses over a range of industry sectors.
Our HR Helpline Service provides small business owners and their management team with ongoing or ad-hoc advice and practical support on a wide range of Human Resources issues.
Listen to this 2 minute audio file for more details:
For example we have a wealth of experience in dealing with the following HR issues:
- Grievances and Disciplinary Hearings
- Appeal Hearings
- Absence Management and long term sickness
- Performance Management and Capability
- Appraisals and Performance Reviews
- TUPE outsourcing and mergers
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Recruitment and Selection, including assessment centres
If you require more dedicated support we can attend employee meetings with you or provide an on-site service to support your HR needs.
For as little as £75.00 per month we can provide on going outsourced HR support:
- HR Helpline Monday to Friday (52 weeks a year) with UNLIMITED calls and emails
- HR Admin support in association with the helpline services, for example bespoke letters or scripts, agendas
- FREE legal updates to the Staff Handbook and Contracts of Employment
- Contracts and offer letters for new staff
- Newsletters and e-bulletins on HR related matters
- Management “how to” guides
- Template forms, letters, checklists and agendas for all HR related matters
See our great value fixed-price HR packagesclick for details
Vicki Airs, Independent Consultant, Self-Employed