Meet the Senior Team
Emma has been Managing Director for the last fifteen years. She has extensive experience in generalist Human Resources Management and Employment Law Advice. Emma has worked in a wide variety of industries in both an operational and strategic HR capacity. Emma enjoys working with the CEO’s and Senior Managers of Small to Medium sized businesses to solve their HR problems and plan their strategic HR capability.
Emma is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, a Member of the Daniel Barnett HR Inner Circle and has an Honours degree in Business Studies and a Masters in Strategic Human Resource Management, specialising in leadership and change management.
When she’s not working Emma is a keen home cook and enjoys baking with her children, is an avid reader on her Kindle and walks her two dogs Marley and Coco to keep fit.
Emma's Experience and Knowledge
- Significant TUPE and Merger experience from Due diligence through to post Transfer consultations and restructuring – 100 + personnel
- Extensive employee relations experience including managing Disciplinary and Grievances up to Appeals and through to representation Employment Tribunal
- Extensive Management Development including training needs identification, design, development and delivery of management training
- Extensive Performance Management experience in all areas of grievance, discipline, appraisals, capability issues
- Extensive Redundancy and Re-Structuring consultation experience
- Career and succession planning, employee benefits and reward experience
- Policies and Procedure writing and development
- HR systems and procedures
- Employee Engagement tools such as Opinion Surveys and Appraisal Programmes
- Extensive Recruitment and selection including Assessment Centre’s and Psychometric Testing
- Particular experience in IT, Telecoms, Contract Catering and HR Consulting
Fran is based in the Hertfordshire area with a background in Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, and Financial Services. Fran is FCIPD Level 7 qualified and joins us with a wealth of HR experience. Fran will be looking after clients mainly in the Hertfordshire and London areas. She has a strong people focus and has been delivering strategic HR services across the full range of HR disciplines. Fran is part time over 3 days per week.
Karen is based in the Milton Keynes area with a background in Retail, Insurance Manufacturing and FMCG. Karen has significant experience in employee relations, employee engagement, recruitment and talent management. Karen will be looking after clients mainly in the Beds and Bucks areas. Karen is also MCIPD Level 7 qualified. Karen is part time over 5 days per week.
Karen has a keen interest in Reward and Recognition, Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee Satisfaction.
Liz is a versatile, pragmatic and seasoned HR Generalist and Consultant, with a wealth of leading, management and development experience across a range of sectors and a qualified Executive Coach.
She is passionate about optimising business success and reputation, through good people management and development to create sustainable value. Liz has a proven ability to manage strategically, tactically and in a crisis, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.